-->

25 jun 2013

What's New Blog; Reviewed by You: Monsters University Characters

Well hello there once again!

Did you check the Club Penguin Blog? No? Well don't worry because I just have all the information of the newest post made by Polo Field from the What's New Blog! Its about the MU Characters (As my title says)

It says:

Aly71's answer is awesome! My favorite summer activity has to be surfing with my family, why you ask? Surfing brings my family together so we can have laughs and fun instead of fighting for the front seat in the car LOL!! So we have laughs by when i fall my brother laughs his heart away and fun by just seeing that huge wave coming for you and then you start paddling and jump up and then you feel the breeze in your hair and the thrill of balance so thats my activity!!!.
As for this week, above are some of the personalities that can be seen in the new Monster's University movie recently released.  Which personality from the Monsters University characters do you relate to and why?
We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed by You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins! Looking forward to reading all your comments!"
Well I don't know since I didn't see the movie...yet...but I might discover it once I see the movie! And what is your personality from MU you relate? Comment below!
-Phineas99

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario